Friday, March 2, 2012

“Watchlets”

Good Morning! Well actually it’s rather stormy here in Illinois. A good day to work on the computer and create something “cool”. So I’m going to do both…Introducing my new creation…

“Watchlets” that’s what I’m calling my vintage~watch~bracelets now and forever…don’t you like the sound of it?

healing stone,watchlet 007

The cabinet card says...Northway, in Palmyra,Missouri...Two sisters it would seem,probably in the mid-to-late 1800's...handwritten on the back of the card ,it says..."Time and Time again...We did manage to disagree..."

"Watchlet",a unique bracelet made of vintage watches and crystal beads...some of the watches may work,but not intended for functionality...
A lobster clasp and soldered rings to hold the whole thing together.
Created by CarLe Etc.

healing stone,watchlet 008I can also take your mothers,aunts,grandmothers…vintage watches and turn them into a sentimental “Watchlet”,just let me know and we can work out the details…healing stone,watchlet 009I have listed this one, on my shop on etsy…in the sidebar is listed my shop,you can click on it and go to see…let me know what you think of my shop…I would love to hear any comments on it or my Blog…

I have more to create and list on my shop so please stop by often…until next time…CarLe Etc.

No comments: