Saturday, March 10, 2012

Kitchen Re-Do…with Friends 2

OKay…it has been awhile since our last chat about my fabulous Kitchen Re-Do…Well infact if you want to go back to Jan.28,2012’s post…you can check out before pics of the “RED-CABINETS & IVY WALLPAPER”…EEEKKSSS!!!!  

My wonderful friends (and I do mean wonderful friends)…I don’t know how I’m going to repay them,(but I’m sure they will think of something)…HaHa!!! Anyway they have helped me finish or almost finish my Kitchen Make-over…

Now when we last talked…I called my friend Bev my”Stripper Queen “, receiving a lot of flak over that one I must add…purely complimentary!!! Wallpaper “stripper”,People…now come on people,really. LOL!!!  And my friend Janie, the “Queen of Distress” which that one was okay,I think…

Anyway…I have pics of my French-Country Kitchen here in the middle of Illinois…HaHa!   I will have more pictures as my detailing and decorating occurs…so no real pictures of the Pantry yet,but there will be…I got to tell you it is Fabulous…  Enter HERE at the Kitchen door…

Kitchen re-do 002Kitchen re-do 003Kitchen re-do 004Kitchen re-do 005Kitchen re-do 006Kitchen re-do 007Kitchen re-do 008

Bev  painted the fruit picture a while back …for a birthday present… Kitchen re-do 009Kitchen re-do 010my granddaughter,Casey made me the paper wreath…and that is part of my collection of “crumb trays” Kitchen re-do 011Kitchen re-do 012Kitchen re-do 013Kitchen re-do 014hang your hat Kitchen re-do 016Kitchen re-do 017Kitchen re-do 018time for coffee…Kitchen re-do 019Kitchen re-do 020cabinets look a little green here…but they are really a grey with a wax finish and the old red just peeking through…Kitchen re-do 021Kitchen re-do 022Kitchen re-do 023I just love this gypsy tin plateKitchen re-do 025now see that’s the grey color the cabinets really areKitchen re-do 026Kitchen re-do 027Kitchen re-do 028Kitchen re-do 029Kitchen re-do 030Kitchen re-do 034Kitchen re-do 035

time to go,until next time…

No comments: