Saturday, March 31, 2012

Lilacs in the Spring…

Lilacs in the Spring…can there be anything nicer??? Well maybe, but the perfume coming from my Lilacs is intoxicating…to fill your lungs with that divine smell …is pure Heaven…I have one picture of my kitchen bouquet…lilacs,tulip,daffodil… in a vintage glass vessel,hung in a metal wall-hanger…

photo

If only I had smellvision …LOL!  Lilacs most vividly reminds me of my Grandma W…why, Lilacs lined her “garden of Eden”…grandma had all the colors possible in French Lilacs…Beautiful!!!

And a secret about Lilac bouquets…from my grandma…is to smash the heck out of the wood stems…so they can drink up more of the water and they last longer….Please enjoy the Lilacs “ from my house to yours”…

until next time…

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

CARMEN?
This is the CARMEN blog for " SS" - SA?
You got GYCART- CONNICARS - LA SEAS with
DR. DRAGON BALL?
TOBALSE?
WTF is that?
They say it's ORGAN HARVESTING with the " STARZ"?
OSIRIS with " KILLA COLES" - " KILLA WATT" - " KILLA HILLA" - " KILLA BURGER GRILL"?
They also say younareba HTEAMAN?
As in HITMAN?
Wtf?