Sunday, July 10, 2011

CarLe Etc. Jewelry Creations

by ME…

My Etsy ID and my Jewelry line is calledCarLe Etc.   and probably this Blog is more up to date than my Etsy.com store (haha) which is not saying a lot is it? Anyway I can’t seem to find time for everything…now can you either??? I mean ,there is just too much going on in this old world to get everything done perfect, isn’t there? I try! That’s why I’m taking time to show you some of the CarLe Etc. Jewelry I made and set up in an antique shop called Persimmon Lane in Charleston Il. If by chance you see something you can’t live without(please,please)email me at lecronec@yahoo.com… I might not have the exact piece,because a lot of what I make is a one-of-a-kind…with found objects and all,but rest assured I could come up with something…thanks for looking~

garden,Tuscola booth,jewelry Charleston 034garden,Tuscola booth,jewelry Charleston 035garden,Tuscola booth,jewelry Charleston 036garden,Tuscola booth,jewelry Charleston 037garden,Tuscola booth,jewelry Charleston 038garden,Tuscola booth,jewelry Charleston 039garden,Tuscola booth,jewelry Charleston 040garden,Tuscola booth,jewelry Charleston 041garden,Tuscola booth,jewelry Charleston 042garden,Tuscola booth,jewelry Charleston 043

garden,Tuscola booth,jewelry Charleston 044this little bracelet,I have not let go of her yet,but I fear she will be for sale…soon!garden,Tuscola booth,jewelry Charleston 045garden,Tuscola booth,jewelry Charleston 047garden,Tuscola booth,jewelry Charleston 049I know she’s on the flip side ,pretty cool huh?garden,Tuscola booth,jewelry Charleston 048well that’s all for now…until next time…thxs

No comments: